At Brian L. Carkeet, DDS, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatory and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
We also have implemented additional protocols to make the safety of our staff and patients our top priority.
- Masks must be worn at all times except during procedures and cleanings
- Social Distancing in the lobby
- Protective barriers
- Before being taken back we will have you
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Take your temperature
- Take your oxygen saturation and heart rate
- Gargle with ozone water
- Each staff member is required to wear:
- N95 Mask coupled with a surgical mask
- Face shields
- Sanitized gowns
- Head and eye coverings
- Each room is equipped with:
- Air ionizers
- Hepa Filter air purifiers
- The entire offices is routinely sanitized and fogged with hypochlorous acid
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.